Thursday, November 18, 2010

Flawed. Too Flawed...

Even the toughest ice will one day melt into nothing but only a puddle...
I was wrong
Forcing a smile is not as easy as I thought..

I admire them..
Pretty faces
Brain of a genius

...... everything that I can only dream to have

'No one is perfect' they say...
But I'm too flawed
Too flawed to be valuable in anyone's eyes.......

3 comments:

  1. well girl
    let me tell you one thing
    you.
    are.
    wrong.
    have u thought of the people who love u?
    your parents?
    your friends?
    u r not alone in this world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, no more of this.
    Ditto to what Vincent said.
    You may not be perfect, but you are by no means "too flawed".

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your flawed, what are we?^^
    Believe that you are special because you are flawed,
    And that your friends love you just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete