Thursday, January 6, 2011

Her Dream..

Siva kept dreaming of me since Term 2..
In gowns.. @.@
yea.. I'm as speechless...

Started with a pink gown
Then a peach coloured one..
And a Purple one..

You know whats the most amusing thing?
She never fails to describe all the gowns... every single time... @.@

This time it was a blue dress...
With a story behind it...
She took 15 mins just to tell me about this dream
haha...
And I thought..
Okay, its about time I blog about her dreams...

Here goes,
I was about to treat a young dental patient (hehe... I'm a dentist =P)
When a doctor came in (That would be Siva =P)
Telling me that the little boy is a HIV patient... =/
And I was feeling helpless and emo...
Until, a guy came and pick me up from work..
Asking me to go for dinner together... (haha... her imagination is awesome i know C=)
Well, according to her..
I rejected the invitation... because I was worried that I'll spoil the dinner ( which was soooo Me..=P)
The guy persuaded
And.....
I finally agreed to go.. haha
Here's where the blue dress comes in..
Apparently the guy drove me to get a gown before the dinner... (sweet right? =P)
Okok... Then came dinner..
The best part of the dream....
Guess where it was?
The Cave SS2 PJ (where Siva's from.. C=)
She was telling me how awesome and romantic that place is....

So...
I googled the place...
*faint*
The place is seriously AWESOME!
Man.. She is good at dreaming! hearts~










3 comments:

  1. She's telling you to get more dresses
    muahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. SS2 the cave is expensive and romantic . XD
    but,the restaurant closed or somehow ler! =(
    wow. really sweet , fetch u and buy u a gown.
    sweet dream to hear.

    ReplyDelete