Friday, October 22, 2010

Ugly Side Of The Beautiful......

18 years of life...
Taught me a valuable lesson......
Changed me a whole lot....
Took 'Trust' from away my dictionary forever.....

I was so naive to think that life is a fairytale...
And everything will eventually end with 'Happily Ever After'
I was wrong.....

Life is indeed beautiful in someway...
But there is one dark corner of life...
That will slowly reveal as you grow up...

After everthing that has happened to me throughout these 18 years..
I just realised that I can't trust anyone entirely..
50/100 is the highest trust I can give to someone...

[Do not judge a book by its cover.]
I strongly agree to this statement.
People are like roses. The prettier and the sweeter they look.
The deadlier they are..
They wear a mask in front of the crowd.
Being sweet, cute and lovable. Just to make everyone obey their wishes.

Living among people in this world,
requires more skills than you can ever imagine........

No comments:

Post a Comment