Friday, October 1, 2010

When Life Gives Us Lemon, Make Lemonade.

I really couldn't believe how foolish I was that I took THIS long to realise this.......
I kept going in circles, making myself so Miserable,
When I can easily Ignore !!

It is impossible to make everyone like you... so cherish the ones who actually do~

The word 'Mercy' shouldn't be in my dictionary anymore.

Being too nice to people is seriously
Deadly to another level.......

Feelings for someone may not be easy to let go...
But still, I have to somehow convince myself that Nothing is Impossible in life...
I have confidence that one day when I look at you...
I can say to myself loud and proud:
I'm no longer under your spell!!!!

1 comment:

  1. im proud that yr my friend.......whatever u wrote there on yr blog make sure u do it...cause i think when u do as u say u will be free from THAT prison!!!!

    ReplyDelete