Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Mum & Dad

If you ever have the chance to read this one day...
perhaps you'll finally understand.............

You said I'm too quiet sometimes
You think that I'm not happy when I'm spending time with you......

What you don't know is...
Every time
While you are smiling to the praises from other parents
While you are enjoying the pride of his excellence.....

I'm right behind you...
In his shadows.........................

It hurts a lot....
I wake up in the middle of the night...
Because of heartaches....

I dread meeting relatives and teachers....
I'm worthless in their eyes now....

I'm scared...
Of what I have to face in the future....
Once he finishes Form 5...
I'll be nothing in people's eyes....

Many times
I thought of leaving...
Begging to be taken away.....
So that I don't have to face all these anymore....

And I can finally be Free..............


No comments:

Post a Comment