Saturday, December 11, 2010

If only.....

My parents were having a parent-parent conversation today.
I walked away the instant the other parents started to talk about my brother's results.
It was kinda like a reflex action.
An insult.

Ask me what is the one thing that I regret the most in my life...
SPM

My friends made it into Matric Colleges and INTEC.
I didn't.
My brother gets really excellent results in school.
I didn't.

And so you see,
people tend to look down on me.
The way they look at you, can kill you on the spot.
Even my parents made me feel that way sometimes.
But still,
I forced a smile every time.
And cry my heart out when I'm alone.......

Trying to prove them wrong is really tiring..
I'm thinking of giving up now.

If only I did better in my SPM..
Things will be so SO different now....

Take me to a place where my past is not known. Then people will no longer judge me anymore....







No comments:

Post a Comment