Thursday, December 2, 2010

First Thursday

Thursday.
Embarrassed during Maths lecture. @.@

Imagine this:
You get up from your seat which is right in front of the lecture hall.
Planning to make your way to the washroom.
With few hundred pairs of eyes on you.
All of a sudden, the lecturer stop his lecture on calculus
'I thought I just gave you all a break? The weather too cold is it?'
*smacks* So should I sit down or keep walking?
And then he goes on about sweating makes you go to the washroom less......
As you walk pass the crowd...


-Bad news of the week-

There IS REPLACEMENT ON SATURDAY
WHY??????
Putting me in serious dilemma now...
Should I skip..... or not? Deep down in my heart I want to!

Mum, Dad... Please understand that I miss home like CRAZY!!!
Let me go home....Pretty pretty please.... =(













2 comments: