Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mae Salong ....

Went out for dinner again...
This time we went oriental...
Thai Food!!! C= kakaz.....
- Mae Salong -
Somewhere deep in a Malay Kampung near my campus....

Before that..
Guess what I saw on my way there!!!
You guys should seriously see this! The sky was soooo freakin' pretty!
Too bad I didn't have a better camera with me ...

















Okay..Moving On~~
The place was AWESOME!!
Looks exactly like a classic Thai Village C=
Ponds, small bridges, fishes, wooden swings...... You name it!!



First thing that caught my eye once
I got there....
PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM!!! .....=)
*faint*
I had dessert before meal... *shhhh..* haha!

One thing I like about the place..
Everything is made of wood!
The tables, the chairs.....
And even the toilets.....
They use wooden ledges to lock their doors!!!
you know like from the old chinese movies? =P


And then dinner was served...
Fish was awesome..
Tofu was wonderful.......
The tom yam was.... *omg*.... Superb!!!

Definitely worth sacrificing my bio project =P
oops...


Thats all for now peeps.... C=



No comments:

Post a Comment