Sunday, March 6, 2011

Featuring.....

A Dedication to my Beloved-S...... C=


1. Xiang Llan a.k.a African =P
One really adorable gal who keeps complaining about her colour. She calls it 'dark'. But I call it
'TAN'. hehe..
Good listener when you need one. That explains all the late night talks with her. Thank You dear! Mwahz~
Can be kinda emotional sometimes. Which honestly scares me a bit.. lol!! But I still love her a lot... haha

2. Jing Wei a.k.a Mary C=

How she got her name? Well, according to African. It was because she washes her clothes
everyday. =S I know. I don't quite understand either... lol
She is one freakin smart girl. And seriously hardworking to another level..
Caring. Loving.... She's already qualified to be someone's mum! haha...

3. Sue Theng a.k.a Tibo =D

Her nickname has NOTHING to do with us. It came with her. Like in a package... lol
She was the one who told us she had this nickname since secondary school. In case you're
wondering Tibo means 'helmet' in Hokkien. lmao!
This girl is SUPER BLUR!! Serious! But smart as well... haha.
She seems to have this extraordinary brain in that head of hers. hmmm.... =S

4. Clarise a.k.a Crazy =S

I have seriously no idea why 'Crazy'. Maybe because she jumps around a lot? lol
Technically, she's not my roomie. She stays next door. So... that makes her my House mate?
Erm... She is really devoted to her religion and loves it a LOT.
And yea... she jumps around a lot... haha
Good at giving advices and comforting people but can be emo sometimes... C=

5. Pei Ying a.k.a Tarzan =)

I don't know where she got that name from. Seriously no idea. lmao
Clarise's room mate.
Happy-go-lucky girl that just loves to have fun. Laughs a lot. And make us laugh a lot with
her! hahaha...
She is someone you can go absolutely craaaaaazy with.. haha

6. Sivaranjini a.k.a Lychee Kang (lmao!!)
Classmate. Apartment mate. The beloved macha of mine!
Small. Cute.Mongoose! She's gonna kill me =P
Never fails to make people laugh. Loves Chinese Food! heh~
Had a LOT of awesome memories with her... =')

7. Savira a.k.a Sexayh =o

House mate. Fellow A5 *hearts*
Brings F.U.N everywhere she goes....
She was the one who sushi-fied me... if I'm not mistaken =p
Gonna go Bruno Mars with her!!!!!.. Hopefully =S *fingers crossed*

So gonna miss you people!!! =(











No comments:

Post a Comment