Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Movie Craaaaaze!

I missed out on a couple of awesome movies because of my finals...
I managed to catch a few last week...
They ARE really really awesome.





I Am Number Four
Was EPIC! and yea Alex Pettyfer is cute! hehe
Friend complained that her legs were numb at the end
She said she didn't move her legs at all throughout the 2 hours...
Imagine the epic-ness... lol!











Heard a lot about the Beanieplex in 1st Avenue
Out of curiosity we went to check it out...hehe
Bean seats were kinda interesting...
Supposedly 2 person to a seat..
Ample space for couples to cuddle =P
But if you are alone you'll still have to pay for the whole seat..
Be prepared to be surrounded by couples though..
Especially when you're watching Romantic movies like this...






Yup... I watched No Strings Attached in a Beanieplex... lol!
Nice movie though... typical girl kind of movie =)





Moving on..
127 hours












The trailer looked interesting...
The whole movie was practically the same scene..
A crack. A rock. And James Franco.. lol!
Trust me... It is NOT boring at all!
But seriously gruesome and sickening..
Almost gave me nightmares... lmao!
Maybe I shouldn't be a doctor anyway... =P
Wondering why? Imagine watching a guy cutting his own arm with EVERY step in detail...
Yup... from breaking the bone, to cutting the flesh and finally down to the nerves.... =s

Thats all for now....
Will be catching more movies...
Later peeps! =)








1 comment: