Friday, March 18, 2011

Of Music, Dance and Glamour

Burlesque was sooooo yesterday...
But I was caught in an exam...
You can't really blame me right? hehe


Burlesque was AMAZING! OUT OF THIS WORLD!
I'm addicted to the soundtrack!
I can watch it over and over and over again!




CHER doesn't look anywhere near 64...
Her opening number makes
people wanna moooove along... lol!
She still sings awesome! Her voice is WOW!!











I had no idea CHRISTINA AGUILERA can dance like that!
She was only known to me all these while as the girl who sang
'What a Girl Wants'.. hehe
Her voice still mind blowing as usual! ;)
And she looks totally different with heavy
makeup on..
lol!!







CAM GIGANDET. Thought he looked familiar!
He was one of the 'non-vege' vampire from Twilight. haha! James.
He.Is.CUTE!
With.ABS! lmao!!






For those who.. by any chance.. haven't watch the movie yet
Let me give you a taste of Burlesque.... haha



This is just the beginning...
It gets better and better!
Trust me.. You will NEVER regret watching this! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment