Friday, March 4, 2011

THE F.I.S

F.I.S is now officially... HISTORY!
Moving out was a nightmare though...
Spent 3 hours packing and another 3 unpacking... @.@

The week was seriously long and agonizing..
Stressed out big time...
To the point
That I did something stupid that I will never forgive myself for EVER.... =(
What is done is done.... Why care when no one gives a damn about it~

Anyway,
Stuffing 3 terms of work into one tiny brain...
IS ONE HELLUVA TORTURE!
And of all the time to fall sick..... grrrrr~
Panadol were like candies to me... Surprised that I'm still alive eh?

Everything is over now...
and
I have HALF A YEAR of HOLIDAYS! how awesome is THAT!!
I kinda have a list of things I PLAN to do...

1. Bruno Mars Concert!!! Still wondering how am I gonna get myself there at the first place..
2. Work those extra flesh off!! THIS is what you get when you Eat.Study.Sleep.
3. Learn how to COOK.. Like seriously. You know how every time you ask someone how much of
this and that to put in when you cook. And you get answers like 'You agak-agak yourself la....' I mean, like that is of much help?
4. Get a job. No idea about this just yet..

That's all peeps.... I wanna sleeeeeeep!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment