Monday, April 16, 2012

First Day

First day went well! 
Other than the weird Moral Assignment forcing us to write on EXPERIENCE OF DISCRIMINATION 
What if I don't have one! =S
Studies. Play. Eat.
Everything went well..... 
Just simple and AWESOME! 

I was sooooo in the mood to study
Nothing beats absorbing EVERYTHING you feed your brain
*pat pat* good job Brain! lol!

Don't ask why I'm so high today
I think it's the chicken essence I took this morning
Not use to drinking that though.. Stinks.. =X
Heard that it's suppose to keep you alert or awake or something...

Anyway
Besides studies
I ATE... a lot 
*oops*
Tong Pak Fu TWICE
*dessert shop btw.. if you're wondering*
There's one in Penang too. 


And Korean Food! yum~


And and 
I got to know some of his friends through dinner!
Nice people! Cute and amusing! lol

That's it! The End! 

*HEARTS*

No comments:

Post a Comment