Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Friends?

Yes I've decided to come back
Can't find other ways to speak myself out lately...
Degree life will really blow your mind away
And I don't mean the studies ONLY. If you know what I mean. =.=

Just recovered from a WEEK of fever.
It's not fun at all trust me. Felt like killing myself
Can't eat. Can't sleep. Don't even think about studying.. pfft..
And this is the last module of year 1. Finals are coming.. It's crazy. Really..
Not sure whether the fever got to my brain or what.
I had the feeling that I'm more interested in Medicine than Dentistry.
Must be the fever.. =S

Have been thinking quite a lot lately.
My friends are kinda.. getting further and further away from me..
Who said having someone in your life means you have to give up the other people in it? And trying to balance things out is not as easy as you think.
Being on the outside hurts. Their smiles on the photos stabs the heart. Hell it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment