Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Stalking!

I've been lazing around too much.. lol
Can't find the mood to get myself up and do something useful..
Well I'll write then =)

Stalking people on Facebook is kinda fun sometimes..
Maybe because I've been searching almost EVERYONE from Dentistry
For photos of the Dental Dinner last night
No I wasn't there at the dinner but just for the fun of it
Just wanna see how people don't really look like themselves.. haha
They dress up everyday to class anyway..They look stunning! As usual.. *JEALOUS*

Well one profile will lead you to another
And there's people on your news feed
You know it goes on from there... Now I sound creepy =S
Anyway.. found out that MANY of my secondary schoolmates
are really really different now! IN A GOOD WAY =)
Of course we look different.. Can't stay with that blurcase face forever right?
Aww... I miss them =X

Classes start tomorrow.. For me at least
Holidays ended like a week ago
I had to spend me first week of module 4 in bed
Skip that.. it's making me feel like throwing up again =S

That's it for now!
Have to pack =(

CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment