Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweet Tooth

3rd post of the day!
I'm getting addicted to this XD


I'm back in uni! Found something in my drawer that reminds me of food! XD



Well of course not the macaron! The pretty paper towel!
Not to confuse things here.. I'm not in Paris or anywhere near Paris.. lol!
This is a cafe in the ONLY mall FIT to be called a mall in SP.
Suprised to find this here though.. They should set up business in Penang!

French Kisses Patisserie
If you're a sweet tooth like me.. This will definitely be your favourite place!


They have all kinds of cakes and desserts *hearts*
and and and
The macarons they have there is.... HEAVEN!
I swear I've tasted some in Penang but this is waaaaay out of league for Macaron Cafe!



I may not be the best chef
but guess what
I've decided to challenge myself

........

To
Bake
MACARONS! O.O


Did some research
*since im STILL too lazy to get to BOOKS*
Found the recipe on MarthaStewart.com
Can't wait to get started making those pretty little sweet things!

These are called Parisian Macarons!
Even the name is pretty! LOL!



Wish me luck!
At least make ONE batch of them =D

But that'll have to wait till the weekends
Have to kick start by studies first...






No comments:

Post a Comment