Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another piece of Snow Puzzle....

Was roaming QB alone today...
I have a habit of observing people (NOT... in a creepy way)
And then my mind started working..
A part of my memory came back to me

Being away from home
for the first time for such a long time..
Honestly, it's scary
You can't imagine how long spent praying
the night before I went to AIMST.

Not long after,
there I was
All alone in a brand new place.
Then,
I met her. My roommate. My first new friend in AIMST.

We had a great time together.
I told her everything. My studies. My family. My crush. EVERYTHING.
Just when I thought I found someone I can trust
Things turned ugly as she started to blend in with my friends.
She refused to talk me. It was like she's trying to go against everything I do.

I was heart broken. Scared.
The thought that I'm losing all my friends.
That I'm alone.

I cried. Almost everyday.
I wanted to call my parents.
But something in me kept telling me not to.
The last thing I want to do is to worry my parents more.

So,
I kept everything to myself.
Not willing to trust anyone ANYMORE.
I remember,
One of classmate told me
'If the friend is a true friend. He/She will come back to you eventually. And you two will be much more closer than before.'

I started to rebuild my confidence after some time.
But I lost trust in everyone.
I practically closed myself from the world.
I don't feel like myself now.

True enough,
she changed in the 2nd term.
And yes,
we became closer to each other than before.

I'm glad that I have her back.
I really am. C=
But, deep down inside.
I just can't convince myself to trust anymore........

No comments:

Post a Comment