Monday, November 22, 2010

P.B.I.M 2010

Something woke me up at 4 a.m.
Probably my neck or maybe the sudden downpour..

First thing that came into my mind -Marathon -
My neck, the bad weather, well... the fact that I love sleeping more than anything in the world =P
I was about to give up the marathon
Until I saw the half marathon runners from my kitchen window..
I was impressed...
'Running in the rain looks fun!'

Thanks to the misleading information by the emcees
I started a few minutes later than the other... >.<


Being a 'lone runner' wasn't that bad after all...
With the breeze and the rain drops hitting on your face as you speed up..
True enough, running in the rain was fun..!!
I was enjoying the sunrise throughout the journey..
Looking at the sky change colours was magical!!

At last, The finish line!!
Man...was I excited!!!

The 'cheerleading' squad scared me a little though.. haha
I can't seem to figure out what they were trying to say but I do know they were screaming.. something....... =S

10km. One hour. Satisfaction C=
PBIM ROX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment