Monday, November 29, 2010

THE first day... again =(

I'm back to the same old Boring routine of 'Eat.Study.Sleep'
And.... I'm homesick. Already! =(
I miss my family. My bed. My room. My blanket. My pillow.
*Sobs*

Stress is going to build up soon alright.
In fact faster than the previous terms.
Wonder if I will lose my mind or successfully kill myself this time.

The first day of Term 3 was....
Boring. No. REALLY boring.
Started off with Bio. Which was still bearable since she let us off an hour earlier.
But Maths was... @.@
We spent maybe half an hour listening to the 'History Of Pi'
Well just a little... But he moved on to History of Exponentials. =.=
English tutorial was entirely about the lecturer and his trip to..... Vientiane.

To add to my miserable first day.....

I left my jacket at home! Please please PLEASE don't rain.
The library will be my torture chamber then.........

S.O.S peeps!





No comments:

Post a Comment