Tuesday, November 30, 2010

-D2- [Part 2]

You know how sometimes you can feel the connection between something..
But you just can't seem to figure out why.
Every time I look at photos of the RMS Titanic
I feel... something...
Sad? I don't know.

Now I have to work on The Sinking of Titanic for my Physics project.
The photos of the beautiful and luxurious Titanic.
The beautiful wreckage of the legend under the sea.
The stories told by the survivors of the liner. So depressing..............

Okay, let's leave that a side shall we?
Guess what I had for dinner today.... Steamboat!!! Hostel style using a slow cooker...
Interesting eh? hahahaha....
I think I had too much of mushrooms. I don't feel well right now.

Feel like throwing up....................................

Anyway,
Friends from Selangor are coming over to Penang this weekend!!
AWESOME! C=
Can't wait can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment