Saturday, November 13, 2010

Do or Die.....

One week....
Thousand over pages..
And only ONE BRAIN.....!!

Repeating the same routine...
Every single day...
For One WHOLE week....

1. Wake up to 'Spongebob alarm' (shhhhh....haha)
2. Get dress
3. Drag myself to breakfast and then...
4. TO WAR!!!!
5. Back to sharpening 'weapons' >.< 6. Repeat steps 1 to 5. AT LAST!!! It is over!!!!!!!!!! This week maybe stressful and tiring.. But, who knows... I discovered loads of Beauuuuutiful things in the way.... C= Roomies got closer together.... Gives the feeling of - Home - *hearts*



A day before Maths paper...
This was exactly what I saw when I laid my head back to rest my neck.......

I don't know about you..
But I find the colours really pretty!

That was when...
My roomies and I started to take photos of...
The Sky~ hahaha


(These are all from my phone. Excuse the poor quality. >.<)




No comments:

Post a Comment